- Integrate vision and touch probe measurements with the VERTEX and EXCEL machine models.
- Touch probe measurements include an automatic approach vectoring and solution iteration.
- The touch probe kit includes a multi-port probe rack with kinematic mount to the machine.
- InSpec software provides an intuitive probe assembly interface, automated probe calibrations and probe docking
TOUCH PROBE KITS SPECIFICATIONS
- RENISHAW® TP200/TP20 Probe Body.
- RENISHAW® TP200/TP20 Probe Module/s.
- M2 Five Way Stylus Center.
- M2 Stylus (5 ea. 3 mm x 20 mm).
- M2 Extensions (2 ea. 10 mm, 2 ea. 20 mm, & 1 ea. 30 mm).
- Multi-Port Probe Change Rack (2, 4 or 6 Port).
- Module, Stylus, and Fixture Storage Box.
- Micro.Vu Offset Fixture & Reference Sphere Assembly.
- Mounting Hardware, Cleaning Kit, and Case.
DISTANCE SENSORS KITS
- Micro.Vu Measuring Systems are equipped and ready to incorporate laser triangulation sensors.
- Available specular and diffuse modes configurations.
- Collects data as it moves between two programmed XYZ locations, ideal for surfaces’ flatness and Z distance measurements.
- The LSM4-10 and LSM4-2 are supported by the VERTEX 261, 341, 342, EXCEL 511, 512, 701, 702, 704 models.
The RSD-60 Rotary device can be mounted vertically or horizontally on the VERTEX and EXCEL machine models. InSpec software integrates the rotary seamlessly and offers an intuitive on-screen interface. The rotary allows rotating parts to a position relative to a coordinate system or the current position. This device is commonly used for measurement of medical and dental parts, bits, cutters, valves, fittings, and multi-sided parts.
|External Dimensions (mm)||95 × 150 × 80|
|Centerline Height (mm)||60|
|Maximum Speed (°/second)||120|
|Resolution (Arc Seconds)||1.3|
|Accuracy (Arc Seconds)||+/- 15|
|On Axis Capacity (Nm)||1.5|
|Chuck Thread||M14 × 1.0|